Friday, May 29, 2009

Building "Ultamazzera"

So, Ed and I are building another Pantah to Race in the WSMC. It has some really nice upgrades that my current bike doesn't have. It has lighter wheels with a 180 rear tire, NCR frame, Mono shock(Penske)with a aluminum swing arm, better front end, and we are currently building another 650 motor for it. I'm working on cosmetic stuff while Ed builds the motor. I have changed the set up from bars to clip-ons, moving the rear sets back, and adding a upper vintage faring. Of course, I have to add my "Rattle Can Rick" paint and graphics. haha Here are some pics of our progress.








Custom fabricated faring stay. Fancy aye! Clip-ons mounted.



Before, This is how Ed had it mounted. I had to fix that first thing. haha

After


So, I was trying to put a little vintage pantah flava to the bike, and that is why I'm painting the upper faring this way.



I still need to pin stripe between the white and red plus add some numbers.
More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment