Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AHRMA April 2009 Corsa Moto Classica




Sat: Formula Vintage=3rd
Sportsman 500=2nd
Vintage Superbike Middle=1st.

Sun: Formula Vintage 2nd
Sportsman 500=2nd
Vintage Superbike middle=1st.







April 2009, AHRMA Corsa Moto Classica, Willow Springs.
What a great weekend! Dad came out to help and support my racing career. The Cretins motorcycle club had two new racers and a total of 5 guys racing. We had lots of friends show up to support the club's racers, dad rented me a RV, Awesome party and BBQ, and I placed in the top three in all my races dispite the wreck on my Sportsman 500 Honda CB 450.

I finished with 2 first place finishes, 3 second place finishes, and 1 third place finish.
What a great weekend, and my dad got to experience it with me. Priceless!!


Leading through the omega in front of Ari.


Coming out of the omega on the Ducati


Best Day Ever. My dad came to watch me race for the first time all the way from Texas.

The Family.




This is were it begins.

Leading the race in Sportsman 500


Then the rear tire broke loose







Later Ari!...ouch!





Tore a hole in my brand new leathers that was given to me by Motor Cyclist Magazine, One race later, I put on my old leathers back on, jumped on the Ducati, and won my race.


Eric unloading my wrecked CB 450. I was leading the race ahead of Ari when the rear came around.


Ari Henning getting to race his Dad's, Tod Henning, old CB 350 race bike.


Maggie looking Fast!


Ricky Racer riding around in his new leathers on the pit bike


Dad is talking with Gary Swan, Toad Town Racing about the Harley race bike



Toad Town Racing Crew

Cretins Racing Umbrella Girls

Oh Ya! I had to get a pic with the ladies!

Los Angeles Cretins Racing Team 2009, Corsa Moto Classica Willow Springs


Eric Orr's Honda CB 350 Sportsman bike


My 650 Ducati Cagiva


My Honda CB 200My Honda CB 450 Sportsman Bike

Los Angeles Cretins Racing Team 2009, Corsa Moto Classica Willow Springs


No comments:

Post a Comment